Friday, January 17, 2014

Springtime!

Ok I have to admit I kinda love how this card turned out.  LOL!!  For LLC our inspiration was a season of our choice.  I almost stuck with a winter theme but it's been so warm here lately that it's feeling like spring.  We normally have some snow and colder temps right now but WOW it's WARM!  Plus weather and NO snow!!  

So for this card the papers I've used are from the new Flower Frames by Pion Designs.  They are so pretty!! 


I've added a cute little beaded berry among some Wild Orchid flowers and sprays.


The Prima tap is available at LLC as well as the Tim Holtz nibs in the center of the butterfly.
Another shot of my Prima tap but the whole left side of the card as well.  I just looooove those Kort and Godt rolled flowers!!  The butterfly die is a Noor Design die just like the border die. 


This is "London Tilda" from Magnolia and I've colored her with my Copics.  She looks like she is having fun skipping and slashing in all the puddles.  LOL! 


Well I hope you've enjoyed my card for today!!  I had a lot of fun making it and now I get to enjoy it for a bit until it finds a new home.  LOL!! 
_____________________________________________________________

I'd like to enter my card into the "Anything Goes" challenge at
7 Kids College Fund.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!
Eulanda


15 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a stunning card, so many details to look at I don't think I've seen them all yet. I love the colours and the adorable image of Tilda enjoying herself. Very beautiful colouring too, I am still learning to perfect my image colouring but your cards are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Susy said...

This is so beautiful, love your colouring!

HUGS SUSY

Kelly said...

Eulanda this one is beyond gorgeous, your design is so complimentary to Tilda! Tilda is colored so perfectly and she looks 3D so real I love your card it is one of the best ones you have done!!
I am so glad you joined us at 7 Kids College Fund, so as a DT and friend, I am in awe at your work!!
Hugs Kelly

Creative Tara said...

as usual, so much pretty on one card! I love it, though even from the south it seems a bit premature to say happy spring! LOL I also love that prima tap embellishment... one of the many cool releases I totally missed out on last year I guess! :) Gorgeous!

Hellma said...

What a beautiful card love the whole thing very fresh.

Kim said...

This card is just gorgeous! So many beautiful details, you are so talented!

Scraptastische hobby said...

Hi Eulanda,

What a gift card and so many decorations, and I think it is now winter with you and then this spring map to do with the butterflies and all those flowers, I find him again fantastic!!
Dear greetings from Gerie

zehra said...

Wow this is so fabulous , I love those butterflies all the additions u have added this is gorgeous and ur coloring is amazing

Norma said...

Wowzer, Eulanda, absolutely gorgeous. I love this!!! Beautiful colour combo--so pleasing to the eyes. As always your embellishments are totally fab. Love the bits of metal.
We've hardly had winter and I'm already seeing snowdrops blooming here. Don't know if that's a sign of early spring or not.
Hugs,
Norma

Christina C. said...

Gasp........this work of art literally takes my breath away!!!!
You're going to give me a heart attack, girl!!!! hahahahaha
BRAVO for creating such a magnificent masterpiece for me to drool over!!!!

Michele Cunningham said...

Wonderful card. love all the embellishments!!!! Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fantabulous card. All your embellishments are stunning. I especially love the way how you have used your water tap embellishment.

Unknown said...

Happy to hear you like the new Pion collection; it's my new favourite alongside Alma's & Studio of Memories. Truly a card with WOW factor. Haven't had that many comments on the blog or on FB in a very long time. :-) Thank you sweetie. Stunning work.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and all the pretty details, that little tap is so pretty, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Rosie said...

Oh my word, your card is spectacular!! The details and coloring are AMAZING!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie