Thursday, June 20, 2013

Magnolia-licious Summer Blog Hop - Picture Heavy!

Ok so now that you've come from the sensational Sheri's blog and seen it all you're thinking....OMG WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE NEXT?!!  That's what I thought too so I kind of really pushed the envelope on this one.  For the life of me I couldn't think of anything to do but I'm sure after hopping through this myself I'll do the forehead smack thing.  DOH!  Why didn't I think of that?!!  
 
So my project for today is a jar wrapper for displaying homemade blueberry jam!  Yup I made it ... funny thing...we don't really eat much jam!  LOL!!


I know lots of canning goes on near the end of summer and it gave me the chance to use this sweetest image called "Blueberry Tilda".  I also made a card so you could give away both items as a gift.  The image on the card is called "I'm In Love" but as you can see, she's very versatile.  The bench is also from Magnolia.


I made my own shabby flower and distressed the edges then used some pieces from Wild Orchid Crafts for my center. 



All my dragonflies are distressed with brown (actually the whole project is) and then the blue flowers and dragonflies are touched with Stardust Stickles on the wing tips.  I love the blueberry paper from Magnolia but unfortunately it's not longer available.  I don't like using stuff you can't buy however, any of the Magnolia papers are gorgeous!!  Especially from the new Special Moments line.   


I don't think I've ever used this many Magnolia Doohickey's on one project EVER!!  But I love them so much!  So seen here are: dragonfly, leaf, clouds, fence, grass and another leaf die.  WOW!!


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!  I hope you've enjoyed the blog hop and if you've missed anyone or anything you can head back over to the Magnolia-licious challenge blog where all the greatness started to check out the details.

COMMENTS!!  As you hopped your way through I hope you left comments because I hear there's some prizes to be given out.  WOO HOO what's a blog hop without prizes?!! 

______________________________________
I just have to join the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes ***Top 5
______________________________________


Stamps:  "Blueberry Tilda", "I'm in Love" and the bench
Papers:  Magnolia
Embellishments:  Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, ribbon and lace, scrap corrugated cardboard, Metal flowers from Michael's and Star Dust Stickles 
Punches: TH heart punches, Magnolia cloud, dragonfly, fence, grass and leaves doohickey's
Copics:   
BV20, 23, 25, 29
E41, 42, 43, 44
Y00, 02, 26, 28
E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13
E21, 23, 25, 27, 29
 

38 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh this is mazing and the embellishment is just stunning. hugs! MOjca

Suzi Mac said...

Wowzer!! This is stunning my dear Eulanda, what fabulous colouring and those sweet Tilda's you have used are perfect. Loving that preserve container. I keep finding more sweet details the longer I look. It's a delight.
Hugs
Suzi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow your so clever, what a lovely set this is, I love jam and home made jam is so yummy!!
Your designs are wonderful lovely!
Love, Mel. xxx

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow what a great project and card! Love all those details and colours. They look verry yummy, and I imagine your jam is also ;)
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

monica said...

favoloso

mammapug said...

What an adorable project. Great job of coloring. Very nice work. Blessings, Carol

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu
fantastic-
love it
hugs Tamara

cebelica said...

Oh wow, this is amazing. So many beautiful details. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Teri said...

Honestly, I don't know how you guys are coming up with all these awesome creations, but this is FABULOUS!!!!!! I love the yellow and blue together... so summery!!!!
It's wonderful!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sheri said...

Holi crapoli! Absolutely amazing. I love love love it! Love the colors and all of the fantastic embellies. I love yellows and blues together. Oh and the jam - what kind is it? Yum!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

eeee eulanda these are simply stunning!!! i just love the layering and the gorgeous colours together. and homemade jam!!! omygosh!!! AMAZING! :D

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermoso trabajo quede encantada con tanto detalle...

inkspell said...

Wow, love it, thanks for sharing.......Gina F

Christina C. said...

Holy smokes, girl, this is a most gorgeous set....love your Maggies and all the stunning dies! So looking forward to blueberry season!
Superb coloring and magnificent embellishments on your works of art!

Anonymous said...

OMG THE DEETS ARE UNREAL! You may have to mass produce some of these for "other" things...LMAO
Dude you've outdone yourself yet again! Lucky girl that now owns it! Maybe if I play my cards right you might make me one cuz I'm so special. HA HA JK. Great coloring BTW! VERY spectacular!!!
Do I even need to say it?...OK I WILL SSOA!

Sheri said...

I seriously required resuscitation after I saw this!! Let me know if I have to wrestle Simone for it...OK? cause...I'll do it! ;)

Lidia Baltazar said...

Hola soy nueva en tu Blog y he llegado para quedarme soy tu seguidora número 729 y te saludo desde México, me encantan tus proyectos para este blog Hop lucen hermosos todos esos lindos detalles tu trabajo es muy lindo e inspirador mucha suerte a todas <3

Dina said...

beautifull so perfect

Anonymous said...

What a great projekt you have make :O)

Hugs

Chris said...

This is just a delightful project, Eulanda! I so understand what you mean about using so many wonderful Magnolia-licious dies! I love each and every detail you've used to make this lovely project! I love how you color your work. You are a master with Copic markers!

XO,
Chris

Glynda and Kelli said...

So cute. I love the images you used. Going to have to visit you again to see what other wonderful creations you come up with.

Rene said...

Wow WoW WOW! This is amazing...absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Lillemor said...

Absolutley gorgeuss! Love the colours, blue and yellow are the swedish colours :)
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!
Good luck/Hugs Lillemor

Uzma Butt said...

Your colour combo is out of this world!!!

Tina Makuc said...

This is amazing!!! Love it to bits!!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful project with us at Tilda's Town!!
Hugs, Tina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring and creating Eulanda! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Candy said...

What a wonderful way to end the Hop, Eulanda!!
I love your beautiful card and your amazing decoration of your jam jar.
It's is a fantastic idea and something I can do myself on all the Antipasto I just made :o) Thanks for the idea - hope you don't mind?
Big Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is fabulous, love the colours and all the gorgeous embellishments, so clever
Hugs Julie P

Michele I said...

too cute love the embellishments, dragonfly and hearts

Jane said...

Wow! Your set is stunning Eulanda! Gorgeous colours and I love the lacy jam jar top! hugs, Jane x

Sande said...

What is summer without fresh blueberries. Your project are sweet and fantastic coloring. These would make the sweetest hostess gift for a summer BBQ or garden party.

sara said...

wow stunning loving the lace on the jam pot so pretty thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x x

stampingtink said...

Just gorgeous and what a way to end a great hop! Love the colors in the papers and your coloring is just stunning! And the jam looks yummy!

Susan

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Eulanda,
Your projects are super. I love your colour choice. Your shabby flower is beautifully made. I love home made flowers. Your colouring is super.
Hugs Maz

tina said...

wow just so sweet keep up the great work

NPurdum56 said...

Oh so cute!!!!! This has been a very inspiring blog hop! So many cute (actually all of them) projects! :) Nancee

cabio's craft corner said...

Love your idea of that blueberry Tilda card and the gem holder. Very sweet and lovely coloring with beautiful summer project creations :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sadilla said...

simply amazing!!!! =))))
hugs
Sadia