Thursday, November 29, 2012

Magnolia Tag Blog Hop and Scavanger Hunt

WELCOME WELCOME!!

Are you enjoying the hop/hunt so far?  It's been awhile since I've been in one and I forgot how much fun they are!!  You were probably brought here from Sharon's blog (didn't she have the sweetest card?) but if you want to start from the beginning and join in you'll have to go back to the Magnolia-licious High-lites blog 

We have 2 challenges going on within this hop.  One is a scavenger hunt and the second is a challenge and there will be $50 prizes to Magnolia-licious store for both!  Worth playing for?  I think so!  We would love to see you play either one, or even better, both of them!   

So we are working with INTERACTIVE TAGS.  I've snuck a tag into the top left corner of my card using a Magnolia Doohickey, as well as the tag I cut from my Silhouette on the bottle of Bailey's. 


My image is Tilda with Ribbon Heart Scarf and I used the new Snowy Forest Doohickey dies and covered them with Twinklets.  I also covered the wooden snowflakes from Studio Calico and covered them with Crackle Accents.  If you click on the picture for a close up I think you can see it better.


Again I used the Snowy Forest die with a sentiment from LOTV for my Bailey's tag.


So your next hop is over to Norma Lee, who's work I am a personal huge fan of!  I'm sure she'll have something incredible just waiting for you.  

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!! 


Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda w/Ribbon Heart Scarf and LOTV sentiment stamp.
Paper: Magnolia "
A Christmas Story 2012"
Embellishments: Studio Calico wooden snowflakes, misc lace and ribbon, wooden reindeer from Wild Orchid Crafts, bag for tag, Crackle Accents and Twinklets.
Copics: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
BG000, 01, 05, 07
E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13
W00, 1, 3, 5

33 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh eulanda this is just stunning!! love those beautiful colours and those snowflakes are adorable! Beautiful colour work aswell :D

Sheri said...

Amazing! Love the colors and the frosty look. The snowflakes are very cool. Love the bottle of Baileys!

Christina C. said...

Absolutely enchanting, Eulanda!
Adore your superb coloring of Tilda and all the fabulous details surrounding her! Your card and tag are simply breathtaking.

Sheri said...

Um...I can tell I'll need to get you my address..pronto! I seriously...just adore the blues and the snowflakes...and the sparkle to those trees! Egads girl!! I'm gob smacked!!

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous set! They are so frosty and adorable for giving. I love those wooden snowflakes, I try to use mine a lot, they really add a lot and I like how you crackled yours.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

OMG it looks to me like you made this with me in mind!! The colors are perfect!! Love the snowflakes! I love the blue, the snowflakes and who doesn't love Baileys on a cold winters afternoon, night even morning!! Happy Holidays :)

Chris said...

Oh, Eulanda, I love the browns and blues. Then, I look at the trees and am totally smitten with the frosty covering on those trees! You used one of my most favorite stamps. The snowflakes are GORGEOUS! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING you've done. I could go on and on gushing about every element. Oh, this is wonderful!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Patricia St Martin said...

OMGOODNESS!!!! just stunning.
Hugs

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous, amazing coloring. fabulous design. I love the colors and the trees look awesome with the sparkle on them.
hugs Maz

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!

Fleur said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. The details are perfect. Love it all
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

stampingtink said...

So sweet! Tilda is gorgeous in her blue and I love the snowflakes! Great sentiment and I love what it's attached to!

Madge H. said...

Absolutely stunning - The Bailey's is a wonderful gift in itself - add a scrumption-a-licious tag and it's way over the edge. hugz

CraftinGranny said...

You've really gone and done it this time with this gorgeous creation. I love the color combo, all those die cuts, and your wonderful coloring. Pass the Bailey's please and it MUST have the tag...... "Hugs"

scrapperdiane said...

I can only say you did a beautiful card and tag.

Linda Palmer said...

This set is gorgeous! No doubt about it, they are beatiful and so inspiring.
Love the colors and your beautiful coloring.

Christy Designs said...

Both of them so gorgeous! Your coloring so beautiful ! Love your design and color combo blue n white

Sabrina said...

Your card is really stunning!


Sabrina

Donna C said...

Eulanda , you never case to amaze me with your creativity ! These are simply amazing . Love those wood snowflakes too .......

cabio's craft corner said...

You did an amazing job on your coloring Eulanda. The details and sparkling added gorgeous elements on each of these designs. Lovely set of gift tag/card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Eulanda, this set is truly gorgeous!! I love the kraft accents with the blue and white! Stunning set and amazing coloring!!
hugs, Sharon

Patti Jo said...

Precious and beautiful! Love your coloring, color combo and fun embellishments! How cute to put the little bag to hold the tag! So creative and terrific projects Eulanda!

DQ said...

Eclanda,
So very creative, and lovely!
TFS

Norma said...

Oooh, Eulanda, you went all out on this one. Fabulous set of card and tag. Your colouring is totally awesome. You made Tilda look so adorable that I may have to fork out some moolah to get her. Love the snowy forest diecuts--another debate I'm having with myself...LOL.
Luvvv your wintery watermark. Bet you made that yourself--you clever gal you!
Hugs,
Norma

Cathy Lee said...

Absolutely Fabulous, my dear. These are awesome, Eulanda. I love the blue color theme and gorgeous Tilda with her lovely coloring. Your tags are darling. Love the wintery trees and snowflakes. Superb creation.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Danielle Champagne said...

Wonderful tag Eulanda, you picked my very favourite Tilda, I love how you showcased her! Hugs.

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous card with the hidden tag
and tag for the bottle
Linda

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Eulanda, how fabulous both your creations are. I love the colour combo, design and all the wonderful wooden embellies. A fantastic gift set. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Suzi x

marilynwillauer said...

I am speechless, the tag and matching card are
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!
I love the snowflakes, WOW aren't they just gorgeous.
Your coloring and color choices are perfect!!!
These are #1 in my book!

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, I love the colours and pretty details, very sweet
Hugs julie P

Melanie said...

A gorgeous creation!

Greetings from Germany,
Melanie

Karen said...

Lovely tag! I love the blue tones you used. Wonderfully embellished.

Karen

Sheri said...

You have done it again. Totally blown me away! I love this card. The coloring is amazing - love the scarf. And your design is perfect. Congrats.